How do I reset my Apple watch

How do I reset my Apple Watch?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 7:24 PM

You may find we are better able to help you if you give us more information about why you need to reset your watch. Is it a new watch or a used watch? Are you the original owner and if so, has it been paired with your iPhone previously? Did you get a new iPhone? Have you forgotten your passcode?

The more information you provide the more we can help.

Assuming you are the original owner and you just want to wipe the watch back to factory settings, this link explains how --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 7:24 PM in response to 001josejavier

You may find we are better able to help you if you give us more information about why you need to reset your watch. Is it a new watch or a used watch? Are you the original owner and if so, has it been paired with your iPhone previously? Did you get a new iPhone? Have you forgotten your passcode?

The more information you provide the more we can help.

Assuming you are the original owner and you just want to wipe the watch back to factory settings, this link explains how --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

How do I reset my Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.