Forgot my apple ID encrypted data old passcode

I forgot my passcode few days back and my phone was security locked and then it became iPhone Unavailable after several wrong passcode attemps.

Now i have restored iphone via itune and setting it up again but its still asking for old passcode to recover iclould data as it also protected by old passcode which i dont remember at all. Please help me out on this. Thanks

Waiting for reply.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 5:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 5:23 AM

It sounds like you are referring to this: About iCloud Data Recovery Service - Apple Support

For certain sensitive information, such as your Keychain, Screen Time, and Health data, Apple uses end-to-end encryption. This data is not accessible via the iCloud Data Recovery Service. Only you can access this information, and only on devices where you're signed in to iCloud. Your device passcodes, which only you know, are required to decrypt and access it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2023 5:23 AM in response to shakeel16

It sounds like you are referring to this: About iCloud Data Recovery Service - Apple Support

For certain sensitive information, such as your Keychain, Screen Time, and Health data, Apple uses end-to-end encryption. This data is not accessible via the iCloud Data Recovery Service. Only you can access this information, and only on devices where you're signed in to iCloud. Your device passcodes, which only you know, are required to decrypt and access it.

Forgot my apple ID encrypted data old passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.