Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Related Article: If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad

'no service' on iPhone 11 ... but my SIM card works in another iPhone

I'm getting no service on my iPhone 11 ... but my SIM card works in another iPhone .. but gives me a 'no service' message when using mine! Anyone have any ideas?

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 8:16 AM

And you did try to reset your device? This step fixes so many problems, but is often overlooked.

If you have indeed tried this already, I would recommend contacting your Carrier. If your carrier confirms that there's no issue with your account or network, but you still can't connect to a cellular network, please contact Apple Support.

Good Luck!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2023 8:16 AM in response to N_i_k_k_i

And you did try to reset your device? This step fixes so many problems, but is often overlooked.

If you have indeed tried this already, I would recommend contacting your Carrier. If your carrier confirms that there's no issue with your account or network, but you still can't connect to a cellular network, please contact Apple Support.

Good Luck!

Jun 5, 2023 8:34 PM in response to N_i_k_k_i

Same thing has happened to me literally this morning!

My phone (iPhone 11) has decided this morning to sit in SOS / No Service. It was working perfectly fine prior to this.

I've spoken to both Apple and then my provider (TPG) who each say there are no issues on their respective ends and it must be the other (device / service) issue. Diagnostics was run by Apple with no issues on cellular device and no blockages or outages with TPG either.

I've swapped sims with hubby and my sim works fine in his phone but when his sim was in my phone it wasn't working and sitting on SOS / No service.

I've tried resetting network settings, resetting phone, air plane mode, taking sim out to clean, charging phone, leaving it switched off, making sure auto network is on.

ZERO idea what to do next apart from getting a new phone, it's SO frustrating!!

'no service' on iPhone 11 ... but my SIM card works in another iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.