Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

DO NOT DISTURB

DND is still turning on whenever it wants

I have updated to most current version 16.4.1

I have tried scheduling for late night but still randomly turns on

I tried to delete but can't

Why did we need this function????? If I didn't want to be disturbed, I could just silence my phone.

I want this off my phone!!!!

Clearly from the comments going back a year, this is an ongoing problem that Apple has still been unable to resolve and it is frustrating!!!!!

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 7:04 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

May 1, 2023 9:39 AM in response to Sherylgg

Hi Sherylgg,

In order to turn off Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, we recommend that you follow the steps in the link below.

Use Do Not Disturb with Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

To perform the recommended troubleshooting steps via the link above, complete the steps in the section below.

1. Go to Settings > Focus.
2. Tap Do Not Disturb.
iPhone screen showing how to turn on Do not Disturb
3. Under Turn on Automatically, set Do Not Disturb to turn on automatically at a certain time, location, or while using a certain app.

To turn on Do Not Disturb from Control Center:
1. Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch, or on your iPad
2. Touch and hold Focus, then tap Do Not Disturb.

We recommend the steps above because they will show you how to turn off Do Not Disturb on your iPhone.

To change your Do Not Disturb settings, look at the steps below.

If you don't want to be disturbed at a particular time, you can set a schedule and change other Do Not Disturb features to help you concentrate.

1. Go to Setti
ngs > Focus.
2. Tap Do Not Disturb.
3. You can select allowed or silenced notifications from people and apps, connect your Lock Screen or Home Screen, have this Focus turn on automatically, and add Focus filters.

Please let us know the outcome after giving the above steps a try.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

DO NOT DISTURB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.