i want to know if i can still buy the apple care, since my purchase date is 63 days already?

I want to know if i can still buy the apple care even i purchase it 63 days ago already, as my iphone 14 was broken front and back, can someone help me and give advise on it. please, Thank you

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 9:25 AM

"In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device."

Note that Apple will likely want to make sure your device does not have damage before they sell you AppleCare. If it is damaged already it is too late.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2023 9:25 AM in response to eimereen

"In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device."

Note that Apple will likely want to make sure your device does not have damage before they sell you AppleCare. If it is damaged already it is too late.

i want to know if i can still buy the apple care, since my purchase date is 63 days already?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.