Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

notification sounds on iphone SE 3rd edition

I am not getting sounds when i receive notifications

iPhone SE (3rd generation)

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 1:15 PM

Hello Javex1!

Silent Mode may be on on your iPhone. Please tap Here to learn how to turn it off.

Do Not Disturb may also be on. To learn how to turn it off, please go to: Use Do Not Disturb with Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

Note: while it does not specifically mention how to turn Do Not Disturb off in the article linked above, the exact same steps used to turn it on in the Control Center can be used to turn it off.

If you are having trouble figuring out wether Do Not Disturb is on or off, the Support Article will also help you figure that out.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2023 1:15 PM in response to Javex1

Hello Javex1!

Silent Mode may be on on your iPhone. Please tap Here to learn how to turn it off.

Do Not Disturb may also be on. To learn how to turn it off, please go to: Use Do Not Disturb with Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

Note: while it does not specifically mention how to turn Do Not Disturb off in the article linked above, the exact same steps used to turn it on in the Control Center can be used to turn it off.

If you are having trouble figuring out wether Do Not Disturb is on or off, the Support Article will also help you figure that out.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

notification sounds on iphone SE 3rd edition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.