Mail app help please

I deleted my mail app on my iPhone and it wasn't in my library, I've reinstalled it but can't get into my setting on my phone to reactivate my mail. What can I do from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 6:11 PM

Crftiegirl,

Thank you for giving details in your question. To re-acticate mail on iPhone: open settings>Scroll down to mail>Tap Mail>Tap Accounts>Tap add acoount>enter your email details. If apple has issued your email (@iCloud.com/@me.com/@Mac.com) it will grab it automatically if that Apple ID is signed into that device.

Hope that helps,

Adin

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2023 6:11 PM in response to Crftiegirl

Crftiegirl,

Thank you for giving details in your question. To re-acticate mail on iPhone: open settings>Scroll down to mail>Tap Mail>Tap Accounts>Tap add acoount>enter your email details. If apple has issued your email (@iCloud.com/@me.com/@Mac.com) it will grab it automatically if that Apple ID is signed into that device.

Hope that helps,

Adin

Apr 28, 2023 7:38 PM in response to Crftiegirl

Crftiegirl Said:

"Mail app help please: I deleted my mail app on my iPhone and it wasn't in my library, I've reinstalled it but can't get into my setting on my phone to reactivate my mail. What can I do from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated."

-------

Troubleshooting Lost Mail App:

A. Drag Mail Back:

Swipe your finger in from the right. Then, drag it back over.

No Success?...

B. Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If a widget or app has gone mossing somehow, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
  5. Then... Add the apps back

Mail app help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.