Remove Flashlight icon from iPad/iPhone Home Screen.

How can I remove the flashlight icon from my Home Screen/Lock Screen on my iPad with iOS 16.4.1? It does not take much for it to turn on and then run down the battery. Totally annoying.

iPad Pro (4th generation)

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2023 1:36 PM

Only select iPad models are equipped with True Tone LED Flash. Those include: iPad Mini 6, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. If you own one of those devices, unlike an iOS device, there is no dedicated Flash or Camera button on the lock screen. You will need to access the Control Center or use Siri in order to activate True Tone LED Flash. Hope that helped!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2023 1:36 PM in response to y_p_w

Only select iPad models are equipped with True Tone LED Flash. Those include: iPad Mini 6, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. If you own one of those devices, unlike an iOS device, there is no dedicated Flash or Camera button on the lock screen. You will need to access the Control Center or use Siri in order to activate True Tone LED Flash. Hope that helped!

Remove Flashlight icon from iPad/iPhone Home Screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.