Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Leaving customer service review

I just had assistance from a customer service woman that helped SO much with I problem I had with a gift card, and she was so kind! I want to leave a review about her, but I don’t know where to look. Does anyone know where to go to do this?

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 1:57 PM

You should be receiving an email asking you to rate the service and comment on it. That would be the best place to let Apple know what you thought of the service.

We’re happy you’re happy. Over the last several years, I’ve had excellent service, too. That’s part of the reason why I own so many Apple devices.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2023 1:57 PM in response to keaton105

You should be receiving an email asking you to rate the service and comment on it. That would be the best place to let Apple know what you thought of the service.

We’re happy you’re happy. Over the last several years, I’ve had excellent service, too. That’s part of the reason why I own so many Apple devices.

Leaving customer service review

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.