My ultra watch battery doesn’t last even 12 hours. I sent it in to be repaired. It was returned and they claim they could not replicate the issue. What should I do?

My new ultra Apple Watch won’t hold a charge. I already sent it in for repair. They returned it claiming they couldn’t replicate the defect.

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 3:19 PM

Unpair the watch from your iPhone. Then set it up as a new watch, not from backup and don't add any additional apps for a couple days and see how the battery lasts. If it does as I would expect and it performs normally, you have an issue with your backup on the watch or an app you're using which is draining the battery excessively.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2023 3:19 PM in response to Hermosaguy

Unpair the watch from your iPhone. Then set it up as a new watch, not from backup and don't add any additional apps for a couple days and see how the battery lasts. If it does as I would expect and it performs normally, you have an issue with your backup on the watch or an app you're using which is draining the battery excessively.

My ultra watch battery doesn’t last even 12 hours. I sent it in to be repaired. It was returned and they claim they could not replicate the issue. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.