Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

can my iphone se 2020 use an eSim?

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 6:13 AM

• Yes, you can use Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)*

*Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/en-us/HT212780.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2023 6:13 AM in response to JJ7_

• Yes, you can use Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)*

*Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/en-us/HT212780.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.