You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've opened up my subscription to Fitness Coach, I want to cancel, but it only shows me renewal plans....

I'm trying to cancel a subscription to Fitness Coach. In my Subscriptions, it only gives me renewal options, not a cancel option. Any ideas on how to cancel?

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 8:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 9:27 AM

If the option to cancel a subscription is missing, see the following excerpt from Apple Support article If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.

Also, a subscription that is already cancelled will typically have wording in fine print similar to "Expires on [date]" rather than "Renews on [date].”

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 30, 2023 9:27 AM in response to kevin lohman

If the option to cancel a subscription is missing, see the following excerpt from Apple Support article If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.

Also, a subscription that is already cancelled will typically have wording in fine print similar to "Expires on [date]" rather than "Renews on [date].”

I've opened up my subscription to Fitness Coach, I want to cancel, but it only shows me renewal plans....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.