My iPhone 13 is blocking all unknown and some known callers

My iPhone 13 is blocking all unknown and some known callers. Blocked numbers aren’t showing up and I don’t have an app to screen calls. How do I get this fixed?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 1:45 PM

You can double check to ensure that Silence Unknown Callers is set to OFF by opening Settings ➡️ Phone ➡️ Silence Unknown Callers: Ensure that this switch is set to OFF.

You may double check the Blocked Contacts list by opening Settings ➡️ Phone ➡️ Blocked Contacts: Here, you can either remove all numbers (If they are present) and start fresh OR remove selected number (if present).

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2023 1:45 PM in response to paulafrompontotoc

You can double check to ensure that Silence Unknown Callers is set to OFF by opening Settings ➡️ Phone ➡️ Silence Unknown Callers: Ensure that this switch is set to OFF.

You may double check the Blocked Contacts list by opening Settings ➡️ Phone ➡️ Blocked Contacts: Here, you can either remove all numbers (If they are present) and start fresh OR remove selected number (if present).

Axel F.

My iPhone 13 is blocking all unknown and some known callers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.