Apple maps on iPhone does not provide any routes to very common and popular location in my city

Apple maps does not provide any routes to very common and popular location in my city.

Is there a way I can support by helping maps to map routes as I travel along those routes?

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 11:17 AM

If Apple provides directions and turn-by-turn navigation in your country or region, add the points of interest (or the navigation issue) using the Report an Issue mechanism available within the Maps app.

If Apple does not provide those Maps features, you can request Apple add directions and turn-by-turn navigation:

Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2023 11:17 AM in response to ChurchBoy7

If Apple provides directions and turn-by-turn navigation in your country or region, add the points of interest (or the navigation issue) using the Report an Issue mechanism available within the Maps app.

If Apple does not provide those Maps features, you can request Apple add directions and turn-by-turn navigation:

Product Feedback - Apple

Apple maps on iPhone does not provide any routes to very common and popular location in my city

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.