I need help recovering all of my iPhone contacts

Need help recovering all of my contacts

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 1, 2023 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2023 5:26 PM

Queenann1 Said:

"I need help recovering all of my iPhone contacts: Need help recovering all of my contacts"

-------

Recovering All iPhone Contacts:

Was iCloud Contacts set up?

Re-Enable Contacts in iCloud:

Perhaps you disabled Contacts in iCloud, unknowingly. So, re-enable Contacts in iCloud. If already enabled, then disable it, and then enable it once more.

On the iPhone:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Contacts (so that it is green)
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2023 5:26 PM in response to Queenann1

Queenann1 Said:

"I need help recovering all of my iPhone contacts: Need help recovering all of my contacts"

-------

Recovering All iPhone Contacts:

Was iCloud Contacts set up?

Re-Enable Contacts in iCloud:

Perhaps you disabled Contacts in iCloud, unknowingly. So, re-enable Contacts in iCloud. If already enabled, then disable it, and then enable it once more.

On the iPhone:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Contacts (so that it is green)

May 1, 2023 5:11 PM in response to Queenann1

Did you, by any chance, remove an email account from your iPhone? If YES, then those contacts were associated with that email account and were lost when the email account was removed. Try adding that email account again and those contacts should re-appear. If this is not the case then please read below:

——-

You can use 👉 www.icloud.com from a computer to recover recently deleted files or restore an earlier version of information that was automatically archived in iCloud.

Review the following:

Axel F.

I need help recovering all of my iPhone contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.