Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

iCloud Email

Only recently my iCloud email isn’t receiving all emails. It’s receiving mail everyday but there’s emails from people and companies that just aren’t coming through …

iPhone XS Max

Posted on May 1, 2023 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2023 9:30 PM

khiara289 Said:

"iCloud Email: Only recently my iCloud email isn’t receiving all emails. It’s receiving mail everyday but there’s emails from people and companies that just aren’t coming through …"

-------

Verify Created Filters, Using a Mac:

What you need to do, is sync iCloud eMail with the Mail app on your Mac. Using a Mac is much more user-friendly, than using a mobile device (i.e. iPhone). Once synced, verify that there are no filters getting in the way here.

See here: Use Rules to Manage eMails you Receive in Mail on Mac – Apple Support

Setting Up iCloud in Mail on your Mac:

1. Go Here: Set up iCloud Mail on All your Devices – Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Set up iCloud Mail on your Mac
  3. Proceed form there as necessary

SCREENSHOT:

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2023 9:30 PM in response to khiara289

khiara289 Said:

"iCloud Email: Only recently my iCloud email isn’t receiving all emails. It’s receiving mail everyday but there’s emails from people and companies that just aren’t coming through …"

-------

Verify Created Filters, Using a Mac:

What you need to do, is sync iCloud eMail with the Mail app on your Mac. Using a Mac is much more user-friendly, than using a mobile device (i.e. iPhone). Once synced, verify that there are no filters getting in the way here.

See here: Use Rules to Manage eMails you Receive in Mail on Mac – Apple Support

Setting Up iCloud in Mail on your Mac:

1. Go Here: Set up iCloud Mail on All your Devices – Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Set up iCloud Mail on your Mac
  3. Proceed form there as necessary

SCREENSHOT:

May 2, 2023 2:28 PM in response to khiara289

khiara289 Said:

"I also don’t have windows or an other email address. None of these answers are actually helpful to my problem."

-------

Thank you for the followup reply.

Contact Apple Support:

Having no computer, I recommend that you contact Apple Support from here. iCloud is a service provided by Apple. So, an Apple Rep would be the one to assist you with your account.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

iCloud Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.