How to transfer data from android to current ios phone

How do i transfer data from my previous android device to my current iphone? The iphone has already been setup.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 2, 2023 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 6:59 AM

Download the Move to iOS app to get help switching from your Android device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Read this support article for more information --> Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your device is already set up you may want to instead move items manually --> Move content manually from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2023 6:59 AM in response to lungelo112

Download the Move to iOS app to get help switching from your Android device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Read this support article for more information --> Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your device is already set up you may want to instead move items manually --> Move content manually from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

May 12, 2023 8:56 AM in response to timil50

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

May 12, 2023 4:30 AM in response to Limnos

I recently purchased an iPhone 14 Pro and used the Move to iOS app to transfer data from my previous Android device. The app successfully transferred my contacts, emails, calendar events, and other important information. However, I am experiencing an issue with my media files (photos and videos).

Although the media files were transferred to my iPhone, they are not visible in the Photos or Files app. I have confirmed that the files are on my device by going to Settings> General> iPhone Storage > On my Iphone. There, I can see that the media files are indeed present and taking up space on my iPhone.

Unfortunately, I am unable to access or view these files, as they do not appear in the Photos app or the Files app. I am seeking assistance on how to resolve this issue so that I can view and manage these media files on my new iPhone.

Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

How to transfer data from android to current ios phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.