How do I link a different Credit Card so I can pay for additional iCloud storage?

How do I link a different Credit Card to pay for additional iCloud storage?

iPhone 12

Posted on May 2, 2023 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 7:11 AM

This document explains how to add a payment method to your Apple ID on a Mac, Apple mobile devices, PC, or online. Click here --> Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

On an iPhone:

Open the Settings app.

Tap your name.

Tap Media & Purchases, then tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

Tap Manage Payments.

Note that if you have multiple cards on an account, Apple will use the first listed one for any and all purchases you make after first trying to use your account balance. If you want a specific card to pay for storage you will have to first ensure there is not account balance, ans second, make sure the card you want to use for that purpose is moved to the top of the list at the time when the payment is due.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2023 7:11 AM in response to Enviroman1952

This document explains how to add a payment method to your Apple ID on a Mac, Apple mobile devices, PC, or online. Click here --> Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

On an iPhone:

Open the Settings app.

Tap your name.

Tap Media & Purchases, then tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

Tap Manage Payments.

Note that if you have multiple cards on an account, Apple will use the first listed one for any and all purchases you make after first trying to use your account balance. If you want a specific card to pay for storage you will have to first ensure there is not account balance, ans second, make sure the card you want to use for that purpose is moved to the top of the list at the time when the payment is due.

How do I link a different Credit Card so I can pay for additional iCloud storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.