Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Mission message notification for « settings » app

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my settings app. When something that should send me a notification (like an iOS software update) I only have a red badge in setting app on the home screen, I don’t have a notification like the one I put in attached file.

How can I get this notification back ? I don’t find it in the notification category for settings app in settings app. I have this problem on my iPhone and in my IPad.

Thank you 🙂

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on May 2, 2023 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 3:36 PM

I found solution on the web. iPhone will only send this notification after weeks if iphone is not updated.

1 reply

Mission message notification for « settings » app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.