How to restore my passcode without loosing my iPhone 12 pro max data, pictures and other stuff?

Is there any way to restore my passcode without doing any format?

Posted on May 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 7:59 PM

If you have a forgotten/unknown device passcode, or have a disabled device (device unavailable or lockout screen), you unfortunately have no option but to erase the device. However, you can eventually restore the data and settings from a backup you made before the device was disabled, or if you were using iCloud to store that data. If you end up having to use a computer and you do not have one, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. You can also use a PC with iTunes. You will likely also need your Apple ID and password. All Apple mobile devices follow the same general procedure but the link below, and other links off it, provides system and model specific instructions:

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2023 7:59 PM in response to NasserAQirati

If you have a forgotten/unknown device passcode, or have a disabled device (device unavailable or lockout screen), you unfortunately have no option but to erase the device. However, you can eventually restore the data and settings from a backup you made before the device was disabled, or if you were using iCloud to store that data. If you end up having to use a computer and you do not have one, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. You can also use a PC with iTunes. You will likely also need your Apple ID and password. All Apple mobile devices follow the same general procedure but the link below, and other links off it, provides system and model specific instructions:

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

How to restore my passcode without loosing my iPhone 12 pro max data, pictures and other stuff?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.