Where is my refund going?

The debit card I was using got hacked so it is no longer active, I have a refund coming back of $52.99 how will I get that back?

iPad mini (1st generation)

Posted on May 3, 2023 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 5:21 AM

Use this article to read how to request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple --> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Read this support article for information about how long it takes to receive a refund, and how to check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple --> Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

After you request a refund you'll receive a status update by email within 48 hours. If your refund is approved, the funds are applied to the same payment method that you used to buy the item. If Apple can't find it they will issue a credit balance to your account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2023 5:21 AM in response to Jroffe

Use this article to read how to request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple --> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Read this support article for information about how long it takes to receive a refund, and how to check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple --> Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

After you request a refund you'll receive a status update by email within 48 hours. If your refund is approved, the funds are applied to the same payment method that you used to buy the item. If Apple can't find it they will issue a credit balance to your account.

Where is my refund going?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.