problem in my password

why my id password cannot access when i updates my iPhone 13 promax

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 3, 2023 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 9:17 AM

If you do not remember the Apple ID Password then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you do not remember the Apple ID then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you are the owner or the owner has shared all information with you then to open Activation Lock:- If it is Activation locked, read here --> Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Learn how to remove a device from a previous owner's account.

If you are not the owner and do not have the Apple ID and Password then there is no way that you can get into this iPhone unless the original owner shares the Apple ID and password with you. If you are lucky you can get into this iPhone if they (owner) accidentally remove the device from their Apple ID.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2023 9:17 AM in response to マリチュー

If you do not remember the Apple ID Password then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you do not remember the Apple ID then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you are the owner or the owner has shared all information with you then to open Activation Lock:- If it is Activation locked, read here --> Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Learn how to remove a device from a previous owner's account.

If you are not the owner and do not have the Apple ID and Password then there is no way that you can get into this iPhone unless the original owner shares the Apple ID and password with you. If you are lucky you can get into this iPhone if they (owner) accidentally remove the device from their Apple ID.

May 3, 2023 9:18 AM in response to マリチュー

Many users who have updated to iOS 16 and above must have a similar issue if the issues stated by you are due to the iOS.

Unless you state what the issue is many in this forum may not be able to respond positively to the issue you are facing. 

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

problem in my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.