You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monthly installments to buy an iphone 14 pro max

Hey Team, I would like to buy an iPhone 14 pro max in finance, but I want to repay it in 12 months or less than that. Is there any way that I can buy it?

Thankyou

Posted on May 3, 2023 9:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 8:02 AM

ihsan197 wrote:

hi sir i want 14 pro max 256 gb i have already 13 pro max can sell to apple store and buy 14 pro max monthly installments

Apple offers Trade-Ins in some countries. If you are in one of those countries, you can give Apple your current iPhone for value towards the purchase of the new one. click here ➜ Apple Trade In - Apple

This has nothing to do with installments however the subject of the thread you posted in.

Please start your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's, by clicking on the "Ask the Community" link at the top of every forum page.

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2023 8:02 AM in response to ihsan197

ihsan197 wrote:

hi sir i want 14 pro max 256 gb i have already 13 pro max can sell to apple store and buy 14 pro max monthly installments

Apple offers Trade-Ins in some countries. If you are in one of those countries, you can give Apple your current iPhone for value towards the purchase of the new one. click here ➜ Apple Trade In - Apple

This has nothing to do with installments however the subject of the thread you posted in.

Please start your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's, by clicking on the "Ask the Community" link at the top of every forum page.

May 3, 2023 9:57 AM in response to hero245

Apple Card offers monthly installments if you apply for it during purchase of the iPhone. While its set to 24 months, you can always pay more than the monthly due and finish paying by the 12 month mark instead waiting for the entire 24 months. There is no penalty for early or larger payments.

click here ➜ Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

Outside of that, you would need to contact your credit card issuer, and see if they offer monthly installments on purchases from the Apple Store or other store where you can purchase iPhones from.

Dec 25, 2023 10:48 AM in response to padam48

padam48 wrote:

I want to buy iPhone 14 Pro max can you let me know if I can pay this in monthly? like 12 months.

Apple no longer sells the iPhone 14 Pro directly, as it has been replaced by the iPhone 15 Pro Max.

You may be able to purchase one from a 3rd party reseller. As to the monthly installments, that would then be something for you tu discuss with your credit card issuer. It would be up to them to offer that.

Apple does not offer Apple Card Monthly installments on products purchased from the Refurbished store which would be the only way to buy an iPhone 14 Pro Max from Apple at this point.

click here ➡️ Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

Monthly installments to buy an iphone 14 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.