Graph colors for items in Simple Budget

I have added several expenses in the template for Simple Budget. Now there are duplicate colors in the graph (because I have too many expense items). For example can I choose 3 line items to have the same color wedge on the pie chart?

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on May 3, 2023 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 5:47 PM

You can select a slice (series) on the pie chart and change its color to any color of millions. You do not need to use the default six colors

If you click on one slice then shift-click on others, you can select several slices at the same time and change their color to the same thing.

When a slice is selected, the setting is in the sidebar on the right. It is under the Style tab.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2023 5:47 PM in response to NLeeAlva

You can select a slice (series) on the pie chart and change its color to any color of millions. You do not need to use the default six colors

If you click on one slice then shift-click on others, you can select several slices at the same time and change their color to the same thing.

When a slice is selected, the setting is in the sidebar on the right. It is under the Style tab.

Graph colors for items in Simple Budget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.