You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removal of Remote Management

Hi, my company has removed remote access from my iphone however I had started updating the phone prior to them removing it so it is stuck on the remote management page even though they have removed the access. How do I get passed this page?

iPhone 12

Posted on May 3, 2023 3:48 PM

3 replies

May 3, 2023 4:01 PM in response to emma2381

emma2381 wrote:

Hi, my company has removed remote access from my iphone however I had started updating the phone prior to them removing it so it is stuck on the remote management page even though they have removed the access. How do I get passed this page?

If you're still in good terms with that company contact the IT person there, only they can remove it.

Removal of Remote Management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.