Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you open up separate savings accounts on a shared family Apple Card?

My wife was denied an Apple Card, so I plan to set her up on a Family Card. Can you open up separate savings accounts on a shared family Apple Card?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 3, 2023 4:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 5:35 PM

Co-owners must meet credit qualifications and they become responsible, just like the other co-owner, for all aspects of the Apple Card account.

The other option is Participant (Authorized User). They have no requirements in regard to the account. They are not responsible for any aspect of the account. There are no credit qualifications, just age etc. mentioned in the article I linked to below.

Set up Apple Card Family and add a co-owner and participants - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2023 5:35 PM in response to helpme2233

Co-owners must meet credit qualifications and they become responsible, just like the other co-owner, for all aspects of the Apple Card account.

The other option is Participant (Authorized User). They have no requirements in regard to the account. They are not responsible for any aspect of the account. There are no credit qualifications, just age etc. mentioned in the article I linked to below.

Set up Apple Card Family and add a co-owner and participants - Apple Support

can you open up separate savings accounts on a shared family Apple Card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.