How do I delete iCloud storage for 2ter which I did not apply for

I noticed I have been charged $9.99 monthly for 2ter which I did not sign up for. How do I delete it?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 4, 2023 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2023 10:45 AM

Follow the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Do note, that once you downgrade, anything that exceeds 5GB on iCloud will be deleted. So make sure you backup anything you want to keep from there.

Also note iCloud cannot have been enabled on its own. You or someone wit access to your Apple ID had to actually apply for it and verify the subscription before it activated. If you are the Family Organizer in a Family Sharing group, then you would be charged for it if someone else in the family group subscribed to it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2023 10:45 AM in response to bentley1212

Follow the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Do note, that once you downgrade, anything that exceeds 5GB on iCloud will be deleted. So make sure you backup anything you want to keep from there.

Also note iCloud cannot have been enabled on its own. You or someone wit access to your Apple ID had to actually apply for it and verify the subscription before it activated. If you are the Family Organizer in a Family Sharing group, then you would be charged for it if someone else in the family group subscribed to it.

How do I delete iCloud storage for 2ter which I did not apply for

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.