You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I print an invoice for Apple One service

The standard answer says that I get it by email, or that I can preview it in my purchase history. As you can see, the question is still very popular and the solution on Apple's site is completely unintuitive. The invoice I get in the mail is not printable, and the purchase history is impossible to download the invoice (e.g. as a .pdf file). It is a scandal for such a basic functionality to cause Apple such a big problem that it can't solve for several years.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Posted on May 4, 2023 11:00 PM

15 replies

May 5, 2023 12:20 AM in response to Wojtek1971

If you view your purchase history at reportaproblem.apple.com you should be able to print to pdf.

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store and other Apple media services

If you want a list of the apps, subscriptions, music and other content that you've bought recently, find your purchase history online.

How to see your purchase history

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. A list of your recent purchases appears. If you're not sure what you've been charged for but you know the amount of the charge, search for the amount. If you're looking for information about older purchases, find your purchase history in Settings or Account Settings on your device.

May 18, 2023 7:48 PM in response to Wojtek1971

Wojtek1971 Said:

"How do I print an invoice for Apple One service"

-------

Based on Personal Experience:

Request a PDF Copy:

When my iPhone was shipped to me, it did not come with an invoice. I did not get an AppleCare receipt a couple of times either. So, what I did was called Apple, and requested that they eMail me a PDF document, and they did. You should consider doing the same.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Mar 30, 2024 6:06 PM in response to Wojtek1971

This is a pain in the butt every year. So this is what I do… I do what somebody suggested above

1. go to report a problem
  2. login
  3. then you can view your history of purchases

Then you can scroll down and find the invoice you want to print, click the order number that is listed at the top of each order, click view receipt, then right click to print, but instead of having the destination be your printer name, choose "save as PDF". Hopefully you have that option.

How do I print an invoice for Apple One service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.