Cant agree the terms

Hi

i formatted my mac-pro (2017) and i cant agree the terms (there is no option to push the agree button).

what can i do?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 5, 2023 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2023 5:40 PM

Make sure to scroll to the end of the terms to see if the button becomes active.

Did you sign into your AppleID during setup? If so, then just go back to when it asked you for your AppleID. Don't enable your AppleID, then when you step forward you should be able to acknowledge the Terms. After accepting the Terms & logging in, then you can sign back into your AppleID.

If you are already logged into macOS, then just sign out of the AppleID so you can agree to the Terms. Once accepted, you should be able to sign back into the AppleID.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2023 5:40 PM in response to yael186

Make sure to scroll to the end of the terms to see if the button becomes active.

Did you sign into your AppleID during setup? If so, then just go back to when it asked you for your AppleID. Don't enable your AppleID, then when you step forward you should be able to acknowledge the Terms. After accepting the Terms & logging in, then you can sign back into your AppleID.

If you are already logged into macOS, then just sign out of the AppleID so you can agree to the Terms. Once accepted, you should be able to sign back into the AppleID.

Cant agree the terms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.