Adding text to Screenshots

I hope that adding text to screenshots is just as easy as editing text in Facebook Messenger.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on May 5, 2023 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2023 11:23 PM

BiP5 Said:

"Adding text to Screenshots: I hope that adding text to screenshots is just as easy as editing text in Facebook Messenger. [...]I have been searching for information on how to submit my suggestions to Apple. Could you please tell me where I can find the contact information for Apple's customer feedback?"

-------

Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: You can recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is their customers prefer, and what features to include in iOS versions to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2023 11:23 PM in response to BiP5

BiP5 Said:

"Adding text to Screenshots: I hope that adding text to screenshots is just as easy as editing text in Facebook Messenger. [...]I have been searching for information on how to submit my suggestions to Apple. Could you please tell me where I can find the contact information for Apple's customer feedback?"

-------

Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: You can recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is their customers prefer, and what features to include in iOS versions to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

Adding text to Screenshots

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.