no adjust date and time for photos

I imported some photos and the original dates/times were not brought over. I'm trying to adjust the date/time to move them in my photo library but do not have that option on my iPhone. How can I accomplish the change?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on May 6, 2023 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2023 5:37 PM

1. Launch the Photos app.
  2. Select any photo you want to edit the metadata for.
  3. Tap the i icon at the bottom to view the image's metadata. Alternatively, swipe up from any part of the image.
  4. Select Adjust.
  5. You should see the Adjust Date & Time page. Next, scroll through the calendar by swiping left or right and tap any date. Alternatively, you can also use the arrows to navigate. Remember, you can also choose a future date.
  6. Once done, tap the original time under the calendar and choose your custom time using the spinner.
  7. If you want to change the time zone, tap Time Zone and search for a city of your choice.
  8. Tap Adjust to save all your changes.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2023 5:37 PM in response to PhillyMktgWiz

1. Launch the Photos app.
  2. Select any photo you want to edit the metadata for.
  3. Tap the i icon at the bottom to view the image's metadata. Alternatively, swipe up from any part of the image.
  4. Select Adjust.
  5. You should see the Adjust Date & Time page. Next, scroll through the calendar by swiping left or right and tap any date. Alternatively, you can also use the arrows to navigate. Remember, you can also choose a future date.
  6. Once done, tap the original time under the calendar and choose your custom time using the spinner.
  7. If you want to change the time zone, tap Time Zone and search for a city of your choice.
  8. Tap Adjust to save all your changes.

no adjust date and time for photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.