My battery maximum capacity is 83%

Why doesn’t my battery last longer. My battery maximum capacity is 83%

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on May 6, 2023 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2023 12:51 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support communities,

Here are some tips to increase the battery life:

To maximise battery life, I advice you to use Auto-Brightness so that the display on your iOS device adjusts to the light conditions around them. • Auto-Brightness can be turned on in two ways: • Go to Settings>Displays & Brightness &; Appearance.

Turn Automatic on. • Go to Settings; Accessibility &; Display & Text Size. Turn Auto-Brightness on. Use Wi-Fi when available A Wi-Fi connection uses less battery power than a cellular network. Go to Settings &; Wi-Fi and choose a Wi-Fi network.

To know how to maximise the battery life, you can check this link:Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Note: Apple recommended to change the battery if the battery health is 80% or less, but also that depends on you if you see that the battery doesn’t give you a good amount you can change it.

Regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2023 12:51 PM in response to gayatri242

Welcome to the Apple Support communities,

Here are some tips to increase the battery life:

To maximise battery life, I advice you to use Auto-Brightness so that the display on your iOS device adjusts to the light conditions around them. • Auto-Brightness can be turned on in two ways: • Go to Settings>Displays & Brightness &; Appearance.

Turn Automatic on. • Go to Settings; Accessibility &; Display & Text Size. Turn Auto-Brightness on. Use Wi-Fi when available A Wi-Fi connection uses less battery power than a cellular network. Go to Settings &; Wi-Fi and choose a Wi-Fi network.

To know how to maximise the battery life, you can check this link:Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Note: Apple recommended to change the battery if the battery health is 80% or less, but also that depends on you if you see that the battery doesn’t give you a good amount you can change it.

Regards!

My battery maximum capacity is 83%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.