how to cancel a subscription from a free trial

I am trying to cancel my subscription to the app Retouch and I can't seem to cancel it. Please if anyone can help I do not want to pay $30 for an app I don't have.

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on May 6, 2023 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2023 12:25 AM

If an app has a subscription associated with it, see -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

• If you delete an app, it doesn’t cancel in-app subscriptions that you might have. While deleting an app, you might see a Cancel Subscriptions option. Learn how to cancel your subscriptions.

If you don't want to continue a subscription you need always to cancel that subscription in time, see the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2023 12:25 AM in response to juliasolomon

If an app has a subscription associated with it, see -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

• If you delete an app, it doesn’t cancel in-app subscriptions that you might have. While deleting an app, you might see a Cancel Subscriptions option. Learn how to cancel your subscriptions.

If you don't want to continue a subscription you need always to cancel that subscription in time, see the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

how to cancel a subscription from a free trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.