You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different iCloud and Apple Account passwords

How do I change the iCloud password? It is weak. When I try to change it I am asked to change my Apple Account password.

iMac 24″, macOS 13.3

Posted on May 6, 2023 6:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 6, 2023 6:36 PM

FlexSF Said:

"Different iCloud and Apple Account passwords: How do I change the iCloud password? It is weak. When I try to change it I am asked to change my Apple Account password."

-------

Chaingng an iCloud Password:

You Can't. There is no iCloud Password --all there is, is your Apple Account password --So, all is fine. That's what would change.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 6, 2023 6:36 PM in response to FlexSF

FlexSF Said:

"Different iCloud and Apple Account passwords: How do I change the iCloud password? It is weak. When I try to change it I am asked to change my Apple Account password."

-------

Chaingng an iCloud Password:

You Can't. There is no iCloud Password --all there is, is your Apple Account password --So, all is fine. That's what would change.

Different iCloud and Apple Account passwords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.