Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iCloud Notes Recovery

My Notes Disappeared after I turned off "Sync this iPhone" on iCloud, how can I recover them? I already tried turning it back on and it still didn't show up, please help.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on May 6, 2023 9:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2023 9:24 PM

iUser2023 Said:

"iCloud Notes Recovery: My Notes Disappeared after I turned off 'Sync this iPhone' on iCloud, how can I recover them? I already tried turning it back on and it still didn't show up, please help."

-------

Recovering Lost Notes:

If you have lost the notes, then here is what to try...

A. Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, back up you could back up your iPhone, and then restore it from the backup.

C. iCloud in Settings:

Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2023 9:24 PM in response to iUser2023

iUser2023 Said:

"iCloud Notes Recovery: My Notes Disappeared after I turned off 'Sync this iPhone' on iCloud, how can I recover them? I already tried turning it back on and it still didn't show up, please help."

-------

Recovering Lost Notes:

If you have lost the notes, then here is what to try...

A. Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, back up you could back up your iPhone, and then restore it from the backup.

C. iCloud in Settings:

Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again.

iCloud Notes Recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.