Hi. I’ve cleared up plenty of space and am still unable to get the update. Any other suggestions than the ones listed?!

Hi. I’ve cleared up plenty of space and am still unable to get the update. Any other suggestions than the ones listed?!

Posted on May 7, 2023 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2023 8:32 AM

Use recommendations to optimize storage

In the Storage section of Settings, your device might offer recommendations for optimizing your storage. To optimize your storage:

1. Tap Show All to see all the recommendations for your device.
  2. Read the description of each recommendation, then tap Enable to turn it on or tap the recommendation to review the contents you can delete.

If the space is still not available:

Update using iTunes: If you still don't have enough space to update directly on your iPhone, you can connect your device to a computer with iTunes and update it through the computer.--> Update your device with iTunes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2023 8:32 AM in response to BoomerPaulie

Use recommendations to optimize storage

In the Storage section of Settings, your device might offer recommendations for optimizing your storage. To optimize your storage:

1. Tap Show All to see all the recommendations for your device.
  2. Read the description of each recommendation, then tap Enable to turn it on or tap the recommendation to review the contents you can delete.

If the space is still not available:

Update using iTunes: If you still don't have enough space to update directly on your iPhone, you can connect your device to a computer with iTunes and update it through the computer.--> Update your device with iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.