printer compatibility with MacBook air with M1

Anyone have a good suggestion for a printer for my Macbook Air-M1, 2020 Ventura.

All in One, wireless, Ink bottles if possible rather than cartridges. HP 7001 had to be sent back.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.3

Posted on May 7, 2023 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2023 1:49 PM

Any printer listed in this Apple document will be compatible with your MBA: About AirPrint - Apple Support

4 replies

May 7, 2023 1:32 PM in response to Kacee

Kacee wrote:

Anyone have a good suggestion for a printer for my Macbook Air-M1, 2020 Ventura.
All in One, wireless, Ink bottles if possible rather than cartridges. HP 7001 had to be sent back.

You need to list your printing requirements then search for a printer that meets those requirements. We do not have any idea what your printing needs are.

May 7, 2023 1:57 PM in response to Kacee

AirPrint support should be essential in your decision.

Nothing worse than the printer manufacturer stopping print driver support.

I’ve had my AirPrint capable printer, scanner, copier, FAX device for 12 years, and I have not needed to install any drivers for it.

As an added bonus, you do not take up storage for the drivers and manufacturer’s apps, and no application memory being used, and no CPU being used by manufacturer’s background apps.

AirPrint is wonderful, and lack of AirPrint should be a deal breaker.

printer compatibility with MacBook air with M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.