Remove Apple ID balance in order to change regions

here i’ve 0.01$ on my account. I cant spend this amount anywhere. i need to change my region. What should i do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 7, 2023 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2023 1:50 PM

i’ve 0.01$ on my account.

Contact Apple Support directly, they will help you clear your Apple Account balance, click -> Get Support

Fill in the field >Tell us what's happening<

If you then want to change Country or Region, you must comply with all regulations described here -> Change your Apple ID country or region -> 

Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (UK)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2023 1:50 PM in response to julfiqar

i’ve 0.01$ on my account.

Contact Apple Support directly, they will help you clear your Apple Account balance, click -> Get Support

Fill in the field >Tell us what's happening<

If you then want to change Country or Region, you must comply with all regulations described here -> Change your Apple ID country or region -> 

Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (UK)

May 7, 2023 3:36 PM in response to julfiqar

Hello,

I see you have remaining balance that you wish to remove from your Apple Account. In Apple's support article Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support Apple lists only a single way to do this:

"If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support" Apple provides this link for that specific service --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0998&symptom_id=20198

Apple will remove the balance and keep it.

Remove Apple ID balance in order to change regions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.