Related Article: Apple security releases

Please I want to update my iPhone XR to iOS 15.0

Is the iOS 15.0 going to help my iPhone XR improve in its storage and everything necessary to improve in?

Posted on May 8, 2023 2:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 3:06 AM

Please be aware that:

1. An update procedure won't improve/increase the iPhone internal storage. If you need more internal storage, you must delete unused stuff (apps/media/docs) in order to make room.
  2. When you update your device, you can't select a specific version: you'll always get the latest iOS official version supported by your iPhone model, as per this compatibility chart:

And...these are the instructions to update your iPhone:--> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2023 3:06 AM in response to fidelia32

Please be aware that:

1. An update procedure won't improve/increase the iPhone internal storage. If you need more internal storage, you must delete unused stuff (apps/media/docs) in order to make room.
  2. When you update your device, you can't select a specific version: you'll always get the latest iOS official version supported by your iPhone model, as per this compatibility chart:

And...these are the instructions to update your iPhone:--> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please I want to update my iPhone XR to iOS 15.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.