Can I trade in my iphone 14 pro

I really loved my iPhone mini, but had manufacture defects on it. I’m really unhappy with the iPhone 14 pro. Can I trade in for a “downgrade”? Mini 13 maybe?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 8, 2023 5:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 6:28 AM

That seems like something that you should discuss with the sales representatives. Try avoiding the words “trade in”, as that has a special meaning that doesn’t apply here. This seems to be about a return instead.

Did you buy that latest iPhone from Apple directly? Third party resellers may have other return conditions.

Can I return my iPhone?
Yes. If you change your mind and no longer wish to keep your iPhone, you have the option to return it to us. The returned iPhone must be in good condition and in the original packaging, which contains all accessories, manuals and instructions. Returns are subject to Apple’s Sales and Refunds Policy.
Learn more about returns, refunds, and exchanges - Shopping Help - Apple
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2023 6:28 AM in response to Klin1213

That seems like something that you should discuss with the sales representatives. Try avoiding the words “trade in”, as that has a special meaning that doesn’t apply here. This seems to be about a return instead.

Did you buy that latest iPhone from Apple directly? Third party resellers may have other return conditions.

Can I return my iPhone?
Yes. If you change your mind and no longer wish to keep your iPhone, you have the option to return it to us. The returned iPhone must be in good condition and in the original packaging, which contains all accessories, manuals and instructions. Returns are subject to Apple’s Sales and Refunds Policy.
Learn more about returns, refunds, and exchanges - Shopping Help - Apple

May 10, 2023 6:41 PM in response to Urquhart1244

This is so helpful! Thank you. I went in to return it within the 14 day period. However, after several hours the apple team representative couldn’t figure out how to transfer all my data onto my old device. I was kicked out, and asked to come back another time. I went back the next day, and was told that I was now outside the 14 day return window. So to add insult to injury I’ve been having to carry around multiple devices (only the 14 pro has a sim), but the old one has a lot of information that wasn’t properly transferred back. I’m going to go back in again, but it feels like it’s a lost cause. This was really great advice, and I appreciate you taking the time to do thoroughly explain.

Can I trade in my iphone 14 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.