Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

Related Article: Identify your Apple Watch

my apple watch series 2 won't go beyond the apple logo

How do I fix this? I've tried hard reboot and all I get is the apple logo. My watch app on my phone isn't paired with the phone so I can't get into the watch.

Posted on May 8, 2023 4:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 4:07 PM

If your Apple Watch Series 2 is stuck on the Apple logo and you've already tried a hard reboot without success, there are a few additional steps you can try to resolve the issue:

——————

Force restart: Sometimes, a force restart can help in situations like this. To force restart your Apple Watch Series 2, follow these steps:

• Press and hold both the side button and the Digital Crown simultaneously.
    • Keep holding both buttons until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.

If the Apple logo remains for an extended period or the watch doesn't respond, proceed to the next step.

———

Charge your Apple Watch: Ensure that your Apple Watch has a sufficient charge. Connect it to the magnetic charging cable and let it charge for at least 30 minutes. Sometimes, a low battery can prevent the device from starting up properly.

———

Contact Apple Support: If the above steps don't resolve the issue, it's recommended to reach out to Apple Support directly. They can provide further assistance and guide you through additional troubleshooting steps or suggest repair options if necessary.

—————

Hope this works,

CXDeaks

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2023 4:07 PM in response to Profjim1956

If your Apple Watch Series 2 is stuck on the Apple logo and you've already tried a hard reboot without success, there are a few additional steps you can try to resolve the issue:

——————

Force restart: Sometimes, a force restart can help in situations like this. To force restart your Apple Watch Series 2, follow these steps:

• Press and hold both the side button and the Digital Crown simultaneously.
    • Keep holding both buttons until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.

If the Apple logo remains for an extended period or the watch doesn't respond, proceed to the next step.

———

Charge your Apple Watch: Ensure that your Apple Watch has a sufficient charge. Connect it to the magnetic charging cable and let it charge for at least 30 minutes. Sometimes, a low battery can prevent the device from starting up properly.

———

Contact Apple Support: If the above steps don't resolve the issue, it's recommended to reach out to Apple Support directly. They can provide further assistance and guide you through additional troubleshooting steps or suggest repair options if necessary.

—————

Hope this works,

CXDeaks

my apple watch series 2 won't go beyond the apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.