You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet app

Why did my wallet App disappear from my home screen on my iPhone 13pro with the last security update yesterday 05-06-2023?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 8, 2023 5:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 5:40 PM

If it disappeared from your Home screen you must have accidentally deleted it. You can try force restarting your phone:

• Press and quickly release VOLUME UP

then

• Press and quickly release VOLUME DOWN

then

• Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears (15-30 seconds), ignoring "slide to power off" if it appears

The operative word here is QUICKLY; and try it a couple of times, the timing is a little tricky.

====================

But if that doesn’t fix it go to the App Library (the last page of the Home screen) and drag it back to where you want it.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 8, 2023 5:40 PM in response to Tla7123

If it disappeared from your Home screen you must have accidentally deleted it. You can try force restarting your phone:

• Press and quickly release VOLUME UP

then

• Press and quickly release VOLUME DOWN

then

• Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears (15-30 seconds), ignoring "slide to power off" if it appears

The operative word here is QUICKLY; and try it a couple of times, the timing is a little tricky.

====================

But if that doesn’t fix it go to the App Library (the last page of the Home screen) and drag it back to where you want it.

Wallet app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.