iCloud 50GB storage not available

i will pay Money to get 50 gb storage but not get the 50 gb storage but money was debited to you account

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone X, 16

Posted on May 8, 2023 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 6:57 PM

ravindra826 Said:

"i will pay Money to get 50 gb storage but not get the 50 gb storage but money was debited to you account"

-------

Perform New iCloud Sessions:

Sign out of iCloud on all of your devices, then sign back in. Perhaps it all needs to resync? It can take unto 3-5 days for it so show up as it should.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Keep Personal Info off of these Forums:

These forums are here for everyone out there to view. So, just be certain to keep personal information(i.e.transaction info) off of these forums and other forums too. Anyone out there can read this info. For your Security & Privacy: I have asked the host to rid of the images you've provided. :

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2023 6:57 PM in response to ravindra826

ravindra826 Said:

"i will pay Money to get 50 gb storage but not get the 50 gb storage but money was debited to you account"

-------

Perform New iCloud Sessions:

Sign out of iCloud on all of your devices, then sign back in. Perhaps it all needs to resync? It can take unto 3-5 days for it so show up as it should.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Keep Personal Info off of these Forums:

These forums are here for everyone out there to view. So, just be certain to keep personal information(i.e.transaction info) off of these forums and other forums too. Anyone out there can read this info. For your Security & Privacy: I have asked the host to rid of the images you've provided. :

iCloud 50GB storage not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.