Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How to share my Focus status with others?

why doesn’t it show others my focus status?

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on May 9, 2023 12:12 AM

2 replies

May 9, 2023 1:36 AM in response to irism19

To share your Focus status with others, you can use a variety of methods depending on your needs and preferences. Here are a few options:

1. Sharing your calendar: If you use a calendar app like Google Calendar or Outlook, you can set your Focus status as a calendar event and share your calendar with others. This way, they can see when you're unavailable and plan accordingly.
  2. Using a communication tool: If you use a chat or collaboration tool like Slack, Microsoft Teams, or Zoom, you can set your Focus status within the app and let your team members or colleagues know that you're not available at the moment. This can help prevent interruptions and distractions.
  3. Updating your email signature: You can include a brief note in your email signature indicating that you're currently in Focus mode or not available, along with an estimated time frame for when you'll be back online.
  4. Using a productivity app: Some productivity apps like RescueTime or Focus@Will have built-in features that allow you to share your status with others. For example, you can set your status as "in Focus mode" or "working on a project" and let others know that you're not available for interruptions.

Remember, communication is key when it comes to setting boundaries and managing interruptions. By letting others know when you're in Focus mode, you can reduce distractions and improve your productivity.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

How to share my Focus status with others?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.