Lost email address

My son is unable to remember his Apple ID email address (he doesn’t use it for anything else) he now needs a new phone as he is unable to view his old one due to smashed screen and it won’t Turin. How can I get this email address he used? He was on my family sharing but he removed himself

Posted on May 9, 2023 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2023 6:43 AM

If he is currently also using another mobile device that is logged into his account, go to Settings and tap his name at the top.

This support article describes ways to find your Apple ID --> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Also look in Keychain, and in a browser's security settings if he uses one to automatically sign into Apple when using a browser.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2023 6:43 AM in response to Lesleyl78

If he is currently also using another mobile device that is logged into his account, go to Settings and tap his name at the top.

This support article describes ways to find your Apple ID --> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Also look in Keychain, and in a browser's security settings if he uses one to automatically sign into Apple when using a browser.

Lost email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.