Why am I being charged an extra 0.99/month for 50GB iCloud storage I didn't order?

Why am I being charged an extra 0.99/month for 50GB iCloud storage I didn't order?

Posted on May 9, 2023 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2023 11:21 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. I don't know why you would be charged for it if you didn't order it but the following may help. Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in the following Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2023 11:21 AM in response to PLTJones

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. I don't know why you would be charged for it if you didn't order it but the following may help. Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in the following Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.