missing apple watch

so, when i went on a trip i had my apple watch and this was years ago. today i started looking for it, i went to my find my and it doesn’t show on there because i got a new iphone and i am trying to find my apple watch.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on May 9, 2023 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2023 2:36 PM

A watch you lost years ago, wouldn't show on Find My at this point. It's long dead and watches which are dead have no way of being tracked. And even worse, a watch which has not been charged for years, would not only have a dead battery, but a dead battery which cannot be brought back to life.

You'll have to look for the watch the old fashioned, with your eyes, in a drawer, under a cushion, kind of way.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2023 2:36 PM in response to sabrina_haile11

A watch you lost years ago, wouldn't show on Find My at this point. It's long dead and watches which are dead have no way of being tracked. And even worse, a watch which has not been charged for years, would not only have a dead battery, but a dead battery which cannot be brought back to life.

You'll have to look for the watch the old fashioned, with your eyes, in a drawer, under a cushion, kind of way.

missing apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.