Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Slow download of iCloud

please advise why it takes too long an iCloud will download in my new iPhone 14 what is the best thing to do thank you

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on May 9, 2023 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2023 8:25 PM

donareen Said:

"Slow download of iCloud: please advise why it takes too long an iCloud will download in my new iPhone 14 what is the best thing to do thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting Slow Download:

What exactly are you downloading from iCloud? How are you connected? Large files will take longer than small files. So, try using WiFi. There is only so much that broadband can handle. If a Public LAN, then you may be using too much of their data resources, and are being locked out as a result.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2023 8:25 PM in response to donareen

donareen Said:

"Slow download of iCloud: please advise why it takes too long an iCloud will download in my new iPhone 14 what is the best thing to do thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting Slow Download:

What exactly are you downloading from iCloud? How are you connected? Large files will take longer than small files. So, try using WiFi. There is only so much that broadband can handle. If a Public LAN, then you may be using too much of their data resources, and are being locked out as a result.

Slow download of iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.