find my iphone

mistakenly I have disabled find my iphone of my lost iphone. Can I recover it ? please I need suggestion.Almost I was going to find my lost iphone but urfurtunately I turn off the find my iphone but still it Is connected with my icloud.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 10, 2023 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2023 6:29 PM

sandip83 Said:

"find my iphone: mistakenly I have disabled find my iphone of my lost iphone. Can I recover it ? please I need suggestion.Almost I was going to find my lost iphone but urfurtunately I turn off the find my iphone but still it Is connected with my icloud."

-------

Recovering a Lost iPhone

Alternatively to using Find My, you'll have to do so the old fashioned way. Find My can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, is it enabled on the iPhone?

So, what to Try:

• Dial it: See if it is heard ringing

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed aside.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2023 6:29 PM in response to sandip83

sandip83 Said:

"find my iphone: mistakenly I have disabled find my iphone of my lost iphone. Can I recover it ? please I need suggestion.Almost I was going to find my lost iphone but urfurtunately I turn off the find my iphone but still it Is connected with my icloud."

-------

Recovering a Lost iPhone

Alternatively to using Find My, you'll have to do so the old fashioned way. Find My can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, is it enabled on the iPhone?

So, what to Try:

• Dial it: See if it is heard ringing

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed aside.

find my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.