IPhone 14 Pro Max not receiving regular phone calls

I just recently purchased my iphone and after a couple days I realized i wasn’t receiving any calls. I can make calls and receive calls over facetime/ and receive imessages but I can’t receive regular calls for some reason. I tried looking through my settings to see if I forgot to set something up but I can’t seem to figure it out.

Posted on May 11, 2023 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2023 2:54 PM

cjgarcia wrote:

I just recently purchased my iphone and after a couple days I realized i wasn’t receiving any calls. I can make calls and receive calls over facetime/ and receive imessages but I can’t receive regular calls for some reason. I tried looking through my settings to see if I forgot to set something up but I can’t seem to figure it out.

Talk to your phone carrier that is their feature.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2023 2:54 PM in response to cjgarcia

cjgarcia wrote:

Talk to your phone carrier that is their feature.

IPhone 14 Pro Max not receiving regular phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.